Friday, July 23, 2010

Husband Shaves Genitals

"I thank all ....." by Paulo Coelho

Wonderful and very wise and clever words of Paulo Coelho!

I think the time has come to forgive and to thank all those who confront us with ourselves and have it grow. Happy every one that can be claimed by: I understood and learned from it - Learned to stay authentic to myself and learned to stand my principles, learned my way to go unwaveringly, learned to pursue my goals, learned to laugh at myself and learned to never give up my dreams and visions.

I thank you and forgive all the people who met me in many years on my way - I have learned - they have helped to make me see myself. Thank you!

Jutta Ansani Lotz-Hentschel

practice "healing life energy"



I thank all ............

I thank all those who laughed at my dreams. You have inspired my imagination.

I thank all who wanted to squeeze me into her schedule. They have taught me the value of freedom.

I thank all who have lied to me. They gave me the Power of truth shown.

I thank all those who have not believed in me. You have expected me to move mountains.

I thank all those who have copied me. You have aroused my courage.

I thank all who have left me, you have given me space to create.

I thank all those who have betrayed me and abused. You have to let me be vigilant.

I thank all those who have hurt me. They have taught me to grow in pain.

I thank all those who have disturbed my peace. You have made me strong to stand up for it.

I thank all who have me confused. Me have made my position clear.

In particular, I thank all those who love me as I am. You give me strength to live!


Thank you!

(Paulo Coelho)

0 comments:

Post a Comment