Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Australian Toaster Biscuits Seattle






no farms for Tiger Rabbit!

After the pictured on my website, Tiger Rabbit "now apparently the greatest popularity, I keep getting requests, if I was breeding this certainly very rare breed and whether you may purchase from me a couple Tiger rabbits in order to breed for sale could.

Evolution may have over a long time so some brought in curious, but yet so far no rabbits with tiger stripes!

Now once again for anyone interested: Tiger rabbits do not exist, they can not buy or breed and unfortunately I also have no tiger as a pet rabbit - so I ask questions to refrain from further.

The Tiger Rabbit is a symbol for my work in my healing practice and, I am also a writer and author, for my book "Find yourself in you - learn the Tigers ride and then discover the tiger in you" now understood? Aaaaah, yes!

Sincerely

Jutta Ansani Lotz-Hentschel

practice "Healing Life Energy"

0 comments:

Post a Comment