Saturday, February 19, 2011

Remove Gold Bar From Pamp Suisse Case

rogue pieces

Granted, I am an early riser. But on Sunday morning at 4:45 clock is for me a rather unusually early time of awakening. This morning I heard a rumble, hammers and guns. JUPP shoved a golf ball through the home - through my bedroom, under my bed, against the bedroom door, down the hall, etc. In the complete silence unusual noises sound very much louder and scarier.
After the predator feeding, I've made my bed again cozy with coffee and whole wheat bread with cream cheese and honey. Strange noises, however, have distracted me from my coffee. In my Lumber storage area has been bitten JUPP the potting soil bag and spread pretty quickly about 5 kilos of black soil on the floor, in the bottom of the shelves and drawers under the cabinets. Due to the early time I did without the vacuum cleaner (neighbors) and all swept up with the Kerrblech.
JUPP was sweeping briefly exciting. Therefore, he is hopping with his black feet in my bed. Now all black casts (linen changed only yesterday!) Are. Of course, the the boy was eventually boring. He he grabbed my honey bread. With the bread in its mouth JUPP ran through the whole room and then jumped on the cat tower, probably to its prey to secure to the cabinet. From the cabinet he went to the shelf. He probably wanted to be well supported on the hangers with my long summer dresses that hang on the shelf. Well, when I heard a crash and a sweeping Mauz.
hangover and clothes lay with the honey bread on the ground. Everything sticks. On the escape route tore JUPP to panic my coffee. The carpet now requires a cleaning.
Conclusion: A lot of noise, lots of dirt, but I seem very young, wild and found mostly healthy cat to have. How nice! I, no, we hope that the little rascal long, for as long jolly squeak remains.
Ah! and the sun is already on ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment