Thursday, November 25, 2010

Selen La Succhia Cazzi



"time of change and change!"

After the past few months basic internal changes, both the internal structure, as well as my client-centered practice services for highly successful and have carried out accordingly and realized I would now like to point to a more recent innovation. On November 25

2010, I finished my cooperation with the House viversum with immediate effect at his own request, to me now a new Demanding task and challenge in the company Questico, the market leader in the spiritual life coaching to devote.

Questico


I'm already convinced that my decision to change my previous partners to the future for the company Questico in the high- qualified and competent spiritual and psychological counseling, as well as further understood as a psychic, unaided, to act for a very positive and challenging challenge me offers. I'm really looking forward to my new job and am at Questico on Monday, November 29, 2010, reached daily seeking advice for my clients.


Sincerely

Jutta A. Lotz - Hentschel

practice "healing life energy"

0 comments:

Post a Comment