Thursday, November 11, 2010

What Type Of Weave Did Rihanna Use



A first impressive feedback regarding my contribution "fraternity Neanderthal!"

I thank all those (without exception!) Men - after all, my above mentioned publication is just only a short time in power - which have bothered me for a second breakfast insults on Gulli level, a death threat (!!!) - unfortunately too late, for a friendly colleague, I already proposed for the stake - and the supposition that I was probably still a hammer hard hardcore lesbian and I had only performed once properly .... be to bring.

A hearty "thank you" to all who joined me in my decision, "No access until further notice," and my surmise that Neanderthals actually still alive and is definitely not extinct, have only confirmed.

I reserve the right, I forwarded mails in full and with the name and address, at a suitable opportunity and when the howling taken from Neanderthal man has placed something to publish!

Jutta A. Lotz - Hentschel
practice "healing life energy"

0 comments:

Post a Comment