Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bulge Between Teeth On Gum

Miley Hannah Montana missing


The singer and actress who starred in the Disney series at the age of twelve, became world famous overnight, is looking forward to tomorrow, 5th March, the U.S. comedy show 'Saturday Night Live' to . Moderating you are but also that they are to the fact no longer a student and a secret pop star of the hit series in front of the camera, sad place.

When asked of them Talk show host Jimmy Fallon was whether they 'Hannah Montana' miss, she replied curtly: "Yes, I miss all that" Then she quickly changed but the topic and explained to her 'SNL'-Chair: "I love to do something and to write sketches I think I would implore them to keep me for a while. .

In the talk show wearing a false mustache Cyrus, meanwhile, as they own According to testimony possessed of facial hair is. "I always have a mustache while diamond" she says. "I collect everything with mustaches - pins, cups, and people."

Source: ad-hoc-news.de

0 comments:

Post a Comment