Friday, March 4, 2011

Used Kanoe Baby Hammock

Verflixte box


create rituals and structure my life. My Friday afternoon seems like I come home and Biokiste is already at my door. Even when I hear the angry unlocking Faucherei between the boys. Greeting is top priority, place BRUNO.
BRUNO loves Biokiste. Even as I cauliflower, carrots, peppers, onions, lettuce and radishes faces and wear direction fridge, he rubs on the chest area.
The Biosachen I always have to be processed quickly. Freshness and taste just keep clean and vertuppert. From the cauliflower I make a salad from the peppers I cook a tomato, very hot sauce. The rest disappears in the refrigerator.
When snipping and cook digs JUPP to the chives on the balcony box. Black earth, moss, and the first green tips of the leeks adorn the tiled floor. I even hear myself breathe out loud. JUPP jump to the really big green watering can. And already the head is in the hole. The pitcher is tipping. Of course water is inside. The water runs out. The head is still in the flower pot. Nothing doing, Jupp is panic. Reverse current, the huge pot is wrapped around his little body. It proposes to the patio door frame - left, then right. Finally done, the pot is in the living room, the water flowing to the carpet, the head is free.
I'll get the Feudel, sweep the floor and wash the rug in the washing machine.
Back in the kitchen I see in the Biokiste BRUNO. The black coat is full of brown dirt. Startled, BRUNO jumps into the air and tried out of the box, from the work surface, to reach safety. Does not work, cat box and fall together on the kitchen floor. BRUNO escapes under my blanket. Safety first ...
JUPP does not mind. He wallows gleefully in the bio-waste in the newspaper on the counter. JUPPsala - and everything is done for. Some carrots shells hanging from his body. He jumps on the chair and makes it to the white pillows comfortable. Do you know the special cat eye: I've done nothing. I lick my paws but only ...
Menno, my back hurts after the constant bending and wiping. Relaxing for drying, I take my hot water into the bathtub. I think I've earned, but is finally Friday. In fact, I am relaxing and the dirty fingers are clean again.
JUPP watching me from the bathtub edge. And - Jupp, he jumps into the water. Fortunately, only a little water in the tub. My legs are scratched, the cat scent of mountain pine pine-oil.
The washing machine has just washed the carpet ready so the cats can now hand towels in the machine. I treat my wounds, only superficial. I sense again no good.
right - JUPP is exhausted in the litter box and sleep. The skin is still moist now dusty, dirty but still fragrant.

I like my cats. But to her with the Schkolade and the boob tube. nice weekend ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment