Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Sister Mastrabating

Miley Cyrus takes itself for a ride

Miley Cyrus (18) took place yesterday in the U.S. show Saturday Night Live even made fun of their opponents and so the wind out the sails . The actress sang a song that is titled: "Sorry, I'm not perfect" and took it with respect to their recent antics, which caused the media to ordinary vortices.

"There is a photo of me, where I will be kissed and photographer Annie Leibovitz has me trying to photograph naked. Allen, who think that this is very distasteful, I say: I'm sorry I'm not perfect ", Miley sang. In the next verse, then compared it with Lindsay Lohan (24) Christina Aguilera (30), Tiger Woods (35) and Chris Brown (21) and found that it has fared much better here.

"I have never stolen a necklace or was driving under the influence of alcohol car. I have never cheated on my wife, as this type of golf. Everything you bekamt to see from me was just a little chest of the page , warbled on Miley. And their Bong-scandal was not, but pointed out that a sex tape or a photo to post of his member, is much worse.

What a funny action of Miley, which proves that she can laugh at themselves and their failures. One can only hope, that it is no example assumes the people from their song!

Source: Promiflash.de

0 comments:

Post a Comment